Unique vitamin-in-a-drink in a refreshing Dalandan (Philippine Orange) flavored Juice.
Discover the benefits of a unique vitamin-in-a-drink in a refreshing and taste-quenching Dalandan (Philippine Orange) flavor. Aside from its power-packed goodness, this vitamin is unlike any other because it tastes great, leaving no bitter or medicinal aftertaste. All you need is a sachet a day to keep your energy going and your body protected against common sickness and stress.
First Vita Plus Dalandan Juice is packed with 5 power herbs or natural healing herbs.
1. Moringa Oleifera - powerhouse nutritional value, it can rebuild weak bones, enrich anemic blood and provide instant nourishment. Its leaves are significant source of Vitamin C, protein, iron, potassium and beta-carotene. The refined oil is a natural balm that heals wounds, allergies and other skin disorders. It is commonly said that, ounce per ounce, Moringa leaves contain more Vitamin A than carrots, more calcium than milk, more iron than spinach, more Vitamin C than orange and more potassium than bananas.
2. Corchorus Olitorus - Reported to be a natural colon cleanser, this herb is an effective toxin remover and diuretic. It may also be an instant remedy for stomach aches and pains, dysentry and intestinal fever or flu.
3. Capsicum Frutescens - The leaves are an excellent source of calcium and iron, phosporous and Vitamins A and B. It is an important gastrointestinal deoxidant and also serves as a digestive stimulant. Some use it as a topical pain reliever and a circulatory stimulant.
4. Amaranthus Spinosus - It is a good expectorant and an effective Loose Bowel Movement stopper. This natural astringent is also recommended for those suffering from indigestion, skin diseases, urinary tract infection and menorhagia (prolonged menstrual period, abnormal blood clotting or hormonal imbalance).
5. Ipomea Batatas - Its roots are enriched with complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, beta carotene (a Vitamin A equivalent nutrient), protein, niacin, riboflavin, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6. Despite being known as the sweet potato, it is beneficial to those who have diabetes as it helps stabilize the blood sugar levels.